Wednesday, November 26, 2008

He holds my Hand

Probably it wasn't a coincidence that I am here today. 

I am just an average kid, i'm 18. I have never opened my blog to public for the past few years as I am a very private person. But in faith, I set this up, i don't know what will turn out of it, but I hope it sustains.

I was once someone who slipped, who left, who was only seeking God whenever I needed help. I am still learning, still growing in God. 

I go to church but I got irritated by blogs that talked about God and everything like that. I hated it, because I knew I wasn't close to him. I kept questioning myself about this bugging feeling, how could I feel like this, I wasn't supposed to. I could never bring myself to draw close to him, cos there was always something that hindered me. Something that always told me, hey i can do it myself, I don't need God. I will go to him later if i can't do it myself, probably in the later part of the day, probably tomorrow, probably when I have 15mins of time to spare before I go to bed or something. 

I spend a whole lot of time on the internet and yes I choose not to do my devotion to spend more time on the internet, chatting on msn, surfing blogs, reading articles. But still, it was through the internet that God called me back. He knows how much songs can reach into the depths of my heart and thus he send me a song, a song named still on youtube.

I've been through a lot of things, a lot of things I can't pen down. But God stood by me through the times when i needed him and when i thought I didn't need him. He has led me through a path of difficulties, but there were always people who loved him who were in my life. 

This journey is tough, but I know God will hold my hand, Nevertheless I am continually with You; You hold me by my right hand (Psalm 73:23)

in his blessings, 
grace






No comments: