Thursday, November 27, 2008

In his time, he made all things beautiful

This morning when I woke up to go toilet weewee, my mother handed me a planner for 2009.

I took it, said my thanks and went back to bed, thinking I could continue my sleep. After tossing around for 10minutes or so, I got up, took the planner, sat down at the table and filled in everything I knew was going to happen in 2009. And the only things I know are my lesson dates and assignment due dates. I filled it in and finally I reached November 2009. My lessons end there and so the degree comes. Its daunting actually to know that, within the next year or so, my blood pressure may go up just to rush out assignments that I don't seem to do very well in. 

I have this bugging, nagging and whatever you call it feeling that 2009 is going to be a huge challenge, even greater than this year when I rushed my diploma finals and started on the degree all at the same time. Sometimes I don't ever want 2008 to end. There is approximately 1 month left to the end of the year and I wonder whether I have done my best. 

But hey, you know what, everything was in God's plan.. My human standards on the good and the bad things, were all in his plan, his plan to make me a stronger person, to draw closer to him. Someone once told me that, being a christian doesn't make your life go all smooth sailing, but in fact, makes your life a tougher journey. Then you may ask, so if God is so almighty why do you go through all these? He could have just easily carried you out of the situation. I remember once when my smc shared with the std4s the parable of the pencil. I thought probably I shared it with you too. You might have heard it somewhere sometime in your life, but let it be a reminder to always trust in him no matter what happens, that in his time, and in his eyes, all these are perfect. 





and yes final words from the video, you were made to do great things if you keep trusting in him and walking with him.

Zechariah 4:6 
"Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit" says the Lord God Almighty

in his blessings, 
grace

No comments: